Business Online Banking
Welcome to Siuslaw Bank’s Business Online Banking information page.
For a Video Demo on how to use Siuslaw Bank's Business Online Banking (B.O.B), click on the link below:
Benefits of Business Online Banking
- Convenience: At home, at work, or on the road, your money is just a click away
- Control: Monitor account transactions to stay on top of your finances and prevent fraud.
- Time Savings: Fewer trips to the bank
- No Monthly Fee for Basic BOB.
Business Online Banking Features
- View Account Balances
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer money between your Siuslaw Bank accounts.
- Order checks
- View up to a year’s worth of bank statements
- Connect with Quicken and Quickbooks
- Customize user privileges and access to your BOB profile
Enroll in Business Online Banking
- All you have to do is visit your local branch of account and request to have Business Online Banking setup for your business. They will then have you fill out the BOB Agreement form and identify whom you want to allow access to your new BOB profile, which accounts they can see, and they will have you designate the privileges you want each person to have.
Enroll in E-statements
You can request to be enrolled in E-statements any time at your branch of account.
Convenience: Access your E-statement anytime through your Siuslaw Bank Online Banking profile. With E-statements you will receive your statements faster than through regular mail and they will be available online the same day your statement is produced. It also reduces paper clutter by providing your statements electronically.
Previous Statements: View your statements in an easy-to-read PDF format. Past checking statements are kept online for a full 16 months - beginning from the time you enroll.
Security: Your E-statements are retrieved using Siuslaw Bank's secure Online Banking access and are backed by a secondary level of security using Multifactor Authentication. Moreover, this service keeps your financial information out of your mailbox and trash, and away from identity thieves.
Printable: Statements can be printed should you need a hard copy. Your E-statement can also be saved to disk, CD, Flash Drive, or your computer's hard drive for future reference.
Control: You can always return to having a paper statement mailed to you if needed. It is simple to go back to paper statements should you change your mind, so you having nothing to lose by giving it a try.
Environmentally Friendly: Saves loads of paper and is one less item needing to be delivered to your home. Help reduce your paper clutter, increase your banking security, and reduce your carbon footprint on the environment all at the same time.