Business Online Banking
Welcome to Siuslaw Bank’s Business Online Banking information page.
Benefits of Business Online Banking
- Convenience: At home, at work, or on the road, your money is just a click away
- Control: Monitor account transactions to stay on top of your finances and prevent fraud.
- Time Savings: Fewer trips to the bank
- No Monthly Fee for Basic BOB.
Business Online Banking Features
- View Account Balances
- View detailed transaction history
- Transfer money between your Siuslaw Bank accounts.
- Order checks
- View up to a year’s worth of bank statements
- Connect with Quicken and Quickbooks
- Customize user privileges and access to your BOB profile
Enroll in Business Online Banking
- All you have to do is visit your local branch of account and request to have Business Online Banking setup for your business. They will then have you fill out the BOB Agreement form and identify whom you want to allow access to your new BOB profile, which accounts they can see, and they will have you designate the privileges you want each person to have.
Enroll in eStatements
You can request to be enrolled in eStatements any time at your branch of account.
- Convenience – Access your eStatements anytime through your Siuslaw Bank Personal Online Banking Profile. With eStatements you will receive your statements faster than through regular mail and they will be available online the same day your statement is produced. It also reduces paper clutter by providing your banking statements electronically.
- Previous statements – View your statements in an easy-to-read PDF format. Past checking statements are kept online for a full year – beginning from your time of enrollment.
- Security – Your eStatements are retrieved using Siuslaw Bank’s secure Personal Online Banking access and are backed by a secondary level of security using Multifactor Authentication. Moreover, this service keeps your financial information out of your mailbox and trash, and away from identity thieves.
- Printable – Everything is printable should you find yourself needing a hard copy. Your eStatement can also be saved to disk, CD, Flash Drive, or your computer’s hard drive for future reference.
- Control – You can always return to having your paper statement mailed to you if needed. It is simple to go back to paper statements should you change your mind, so you have nothing to lose by giving it a try.
- Environmentally Friendly – Saves loads of paper and is one less item needing to be delivered to your home. Help reduce your paper clutter, increase your banking security and reduce your carbon footprint on the environment at the same time.
See more on Siuslaw Bank’s Business Online Banking (BOB) by clicking on video link below: