Business Online Bill Pay
Welcome to Siuslaw Bank’s Business Bill Pay information page. Access to Business Bill Pay services can be reached through your Business Online Banking profile. Most payments will be made using ACH, which reduces the average electronic transaction from three business days to two.
For a Video Demo on how to use Business Bill Pay, click on the link below:
For Help with Bill Pay
Need Help With: Checking the status of a payment, stopping a payment, need additional instructions on using the service, or just have general questions about paying bills
- Call Customer Support 1-855-541-8849 between the hours of 4:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Need Help With: Accessing your Bill Pay profile or Business Online Banking.
- Call Siuslaw Bank 541-342-4000 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
Benefits of Business Bill Pay
- Convenience: Pay Bills from any PC whether you are at home, at work, or on the road.
- Security: Get advanced safety and security by paying your bills online.
- Time Savings: Login to your online banking and pay bills with a few clicks of the mouse
- Integrated: Bill Pay has now been integrated with your online banking so you can see your balance, payments that have cleared, and pay bills before making your next round of payments.
Business Bill Pay Features
- Most Payments are made electronically
- Pay bills from within your Business Online Banking
- Customize your Bill Pay profile and grant trusted employees access
Enroll in Business Bill Pay
- Step 1: You will need to have a Business Online Banking profile in place before you can start using your Business Online Bill Pay service.
- Step 2: To get Business Bill Pay simply ask for it from one of the clerks at your branch of account. They will have you fill out the Business bill Pay enrollment form, and then they will inform you when the service is ready for you to use.