Welcome to Siuslaw Bank’s Telephone Banking information page.
For Help with Telebanc
Need Help With: Getting your Electronic Banking Password - contact your branch of account. A list of phone numbers are available from the siuslawbank.com Home Page under the Location tab found on the upper right corner of the screen.
For additional help: Call Siuslaw Bank’s Electronic Banking Department 541.342.4000 between the hours of 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday.
How to Access Telebanc
- Number to Dial (Local): From the Eugene and surrounding calling area 541.341.1311
- Number to Dial (Toll Free): From outside the Eugene calling area 1.888.592.4636
Information required to use Telebanc
- To use this service you need the account number of the account you want to hear about, as well as your Electronic Banking Password. If you do not have your Electronic Banking Password you will need to contact your branch of account for that information.
Benefits of Telebanc
- Convenience: At home, at work, or on the road, your money is just a phone call away
- Control: Monitor account transactions to stay on top of your finances and prevent fraud.
- Time Savings: Fewer trips to the bank
- It’s Free
- Check Account Balances
- See if transactions have cleared
- Transfer money between your Siuslaw Bank accounts.